Brother MFC-L8690CDW Driver Full Download – The Brother MFC-L8690CDW is, intended and designed for business thus you’ll work quickly and with efficiency. This Color optical device Multi-Function Kit is filled with automation options thus you’ll digitise your documents to your laptop, macintosh or Cloud storage.
A one-touch feature that enables you to quickly connect with any device (mobile or desktop) and send professional-quality documents at 2400dpi by default. While not having to navigate print settings or add toner prices. it’s a sensible and economical tool to support your team or workgroup. For a full review about the printer CLICK HERE.
The OS supported by this printer are:
- Windows 11,
- Windows 10 (32-bit),
- Windows 10 (64-bit),
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit),
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit),
- Windows 8 (32-bit),
- Windows 8 (64-bit) ,
- Windows 7 (32-bit),
- Windows 7 (64-bit),
- Windows Server 2022,
- Windows Server 2019
Get drivers Download [CLICK HERE]
This driver also supports for Printers:
Follow these steps for a way to install MFC-L8690CDW:
- The first step, Instructions might vary counting on the Windows OS version.
- Next, Remove the read-only storage before beginning the installation procedure.
- Next, You must be logged in as Administrator.
- Next, If the User Account management window seems, click Yes.
- Next, If the Windows Security window seems, tick invariably trust computer code from “Brother Industries, ltd.” and click on Install.
- Next, Disconnect your Brother machine from the pc if you have got connected the interface cable.
- Next, Once the transfer is complete, open the folder or directory and double-click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Next, If you can’t notice the downloaded file, please click here to check a way to transfer the file.
- Next, Double click ” [file name].exe ” within the folder created in Step two. Please note that there’s no installation screen or window when double clicking. attend Step four.
- Next, If you’re employing a 32-bit software, double-click “dpinstx86.exe”.
- Next, If you’re employing a 64-bit software, double-click “dpinstx64.exe”.
- Next, Connect the Brother machine to your laptop.
- Next, You need to create certain that the Brother original driver installation is complete.