Brother DCP-J774DW is, a compact inkjet MFP designed for home use. Although duplex printing is supported, there is no fax modem, USB host port, or automatic document feeder. Very good users, there are also the same changes although it is nice to see a special photo paper tray implemented, so there is no SD card slot for direct photo printing.
This Driver Brother DCP-J774DW Support for Windows version:
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit) , Windows 7 SP1 (64bit), Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019.
You can get this driver for free click here [Download]
- Instructions may vary depending on the version of the Windows OS.
- Step One, Eject the CD before starting the installation procedure.
- Next, you need to be logged in as Administrator.
If the User Accounts management panel appears, click Yes.
- Next, If the Windows Security pane appears, keep ticking the trust code from “Brother Industries, ltd.” and click Install.
- Next, Disconnect your Brother machine from the pc if you have connected the interface cable.
- Next, Once the transfer is complete, go to the folder or directory and double click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Next, If you can’t realize the downloaded file, please click here to check how to transfer files.
- Next, Double-click “[filename].exe” in the folder created in Step Pair. Please note that there is no installation screen or panel after double clicking.
- Next, Move to Step four.
*If you are using a 32-bit OS, double-click “dpinstx86.exe”.
*If you are using a 64-bit OS, double-click “dpinstx64.exe”.
- Next, Connect the Brother machine to your laptop.
- Next, you need to make sure that the installation of the first Brother driver has been completed, At that time your printer is being used.