Xerox 5225 Drivers Windows 7/8/10/11Mac OS and, Linux Full Download And Installation-Xerox WorkCentre 5225 is, a multifunction copier with optional print, scan and walk-up fax capabilities.
The WorkCentre 5225 MFP B/W is a compact device measuring just 25.2 x 25.7 x 49.8 inches.
The printer has, a standard paper tray for up to 1,100 sheets, but an additional paper tray increases the capacity to 5,100 sheets.
The Xerox WorkCentre 5225 multifunction printer offers automatic two-sided printing and has an ADF for handling multi-page documents.
Xerox WorkCentre 5225 can print up to 25 pages per minute with a monthly print cycle, bringing the printer to 75,000 pages per month.
The Xerox WorkCentre Copier Model 5225 is, a standalone device only, so it offers only copying as a standard feature, not connectivity.
Finishing options are also available, but add-ons are more expensive. These printers are designed for high-resolution printing, with a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Xerox 5225 Drivers Full Free Download
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 10,
- Mac OS X,
Xerox 5225 Driver Download Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) [ Download ]
Xerox 5225 Driver Download for MacOS X 10.14/10.15/11 [ Download ]
Printer Xerox 5225 Driver Download for Linux [ Download ]
Xerox WorkCentre 5225 PS Windows drivers are compiled from official vendor his website and trusted sources. This software helps you fix errors in your Xerox WorkCentre 5225 PS or Xerox WorkCentre 5225 PS and get you up and running.
Here you can download all the latest versions of Xerox WorkCentre 5225 PS drivers for Windows devices running Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit / 64-bit). All drivers are free to download.
All of these files have, been checked and tested with antivirus software, so they are 100% safe to download. Get the latest WHQL certified drivers that work.
How to install xerox printer driver:
- First, make sure the printer is, connected to the PC/laptop using the USB cable that came with the printer.
- Next, insert the printer driver CD into your PC/laptop ROM drive. Usually, your computer will automatically start the driver CD.
- Next, If you do not have a printer driver CD, please download the driver link below. After the download of the provided link driver is complete, double-click the driver file that has completed the download.
- Next, the installation instructions are displayed. If you have completed such an operation, e.g. Printer is, already activated, try to print.
- Next, If you use the printer driver CD, the desktop screen will ask where you live. When finished, select and click Next.
- Next, The installation method selection screen is displayed. Especially for beginners, it is, recommended to click “Easy Install”. This method is, very easy without any advanced settings.
on the confirmation page.
- Next, click Install on your printer.
- Next, Three-step installation will appear. B. License, Installation and Setup.
- Next, Later you have to click Yes and wait for the installation to complete.
- Furthermore, if it’s finished, it means the printer can carry out its functions, Try printing.