Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Supertank Printer-This Epson EcoTank ET-15000 offers A4 printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, and the option to print A3 from a rear media feed all at a very low price per page. Jobs are often completed quickly due to fast print and scan speeds, 250-sheet front paper tray, and 35-sheet ADF ADF.
Key Features Of Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Printer:
The all-in-one wireless EcoTank ET-15000 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with a super-large ink tank that is easy to fill. Prints up to 13″ x 19″.
- 4-in-1 all-pigment 4-color printer.
- Resolution 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Speed: seventeen ISO ppm (black), nine ISO ppm (color), car 2-sided Print Speed: seven ISO ppm (black), five ISO ppm (color).
- Maximum Duty Cycle thirty 3,000 pages per month, up to 1,600 advised.
- High Speed USB standard properties, USB Host Supported, Wi-Fi fifty six (802.11 ac), Bluetooth BLE 802.15.1 for Wi-Fi LAN setup (10/100 Mbps), Wi-Fi Direct.
- Paper Input Capability 270 sheets of plain paper.
- Print Speed 2 Side Black seven ISO ppm / color five ISO ppm.
- Thirty-five sheet Automatic Document Feeder up to 8.5″ x 14″ Legal.
- 100 pages of fax memory.
- Display 2.7″ bit alphanumeric display.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Which Can Print A3 from any model compact The compact EcoTank ET-15000 offers A4 printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. And the option to print A3+ from the rear media feed. In addition, the LCD screen makes it easy to print without using a computer.
Prices are so low, the EcoTank will cut the average ink price by up to ninety because of its innovative style. This large ink tank option completely eliminates the need for cartridges.
With fax, a 250-sheet paper tray, a print speed of 17ppm, two-sided printing, and a 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF), you’ll be able to quickly deploy tasks with ease. These printers, feature heat-free PrecisionCore printheads, which are renowned for their speed, quality. Reliability and potency, and can last over a period of time for the printer.
Print easily from phones, tablets and laptops with EcoTank. With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send documents for printing from a smart device using the Epson iPrint app.
The EcoTank is very compact and easier to use than ever before.
The front facing tank is, made for uncluttered refills and therefore the bottle is, meant only to allow the right color to be infused. Because of the front ink level display, it’s easy to check when it’s time to refill.
Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Sublimation Printer
Sublimation conversion packages available in the Epson EcoTank ET-15000 printer consist of:
- There are 5 x 100 ml of the best Inktec Sublinova Smart sublimation ink (C,M,Y, 2 x K).
- And 4 x 10ml Syringes and Needles Inside the printer.
- The choice of sublimation paper you need: 100 sheets of A4 Style paper, 50 sheets of A4 Fabric paper, 50 sheets of A4 Versa Paper.
- The ICC profile is, purposely made to match your choice of printer and sublimation paper for color correction.
This package is, best used with new printers, which never install any ink at all. Using with printers that previously had alternative inks, the ink tank would need to be drained. The ink is, then installed. About 40 full-color prints are produced to attract new ink to your printer’s print heads.
EcoTank ET-15000 Sublimation Ink Printer
Good Sublimation Ink is, one of the most famous and high quality sublimation inks out there on the UK market. They also provide advertising capabilities for use as garment ink directly in DTG printers that use Epson Piezo small printhead technology.
Manufactured for use in Epson printers, the Sublinova is, an ink area unit designed to allow users to transfer images onto most artificial materials. This includes materials such as polyester, ceramic mugs, spandex, nylon, sublimation plates/whiteboards, and a variety of large sublimation plates.
- Images created with this ink unit are brightly colored, as well as very sharp.
- Black ink offers unmatched black transfer leading to unmatched monochrome copies.
- This has the added advantage of removing unpleasant browns or oranges from your sublime items.
Utilizing “dispersed technology” Sublinova Ink from Ink Police offers unmatched print quality, while providing the added advantage of not blocking your printer heads.
Although it was specifically developed for images with DX4 and DX5 printheads, thorough testing has shown that there are no problems with the different TFP heads and small Piezo systems.
Furthermore, SubliNova’s good ink is an environmentally friendly Associate in Nursing product.
Not only is it ROHS compliant, it is also VOC and aldehyde free. This ink is also certified with the leading Eco Passport by the Oeko-Tex® Association.
Sublimation Paper attached inside the Printer
Our conversion kit area unit offers a selection of sublimation paper bets on the type of print you are proposing to print on. we provide the following options:
- Style 120gsm A4 (Pack of 100 Sheets) – This paper can be a low seam sublimation paper which is most suitable for paving substrates such as ceramics and metals.
- Versa 115gsm (A4 (50 Sheet Pack) this is our versatile sublimation paper Versa contains a hybrid coating which dries quickly. But also offers good ink release so it is, often used for any heavy and soft surface Sublimation such as ceramic, metal, MDF, Pu leather animals and most polyester-based materials.
- 60 minutes Fabric (50 Sheet Pack) – this can be our high unharness (HR) paper and is best suited for material substrates. Offers unequaled 60 minutes of ink-removing material delivers a bright and vibrant transfer on all polyester-based materials making it a top choice for t-shirts, pillow cases and tote bags
- This option selects a pack of all three papers higher than. Ideal for United Nations agency buyers looking to provide the most effective quality on a variety of substrates.