Canon MF236N Scanner Drivers for windows and mac os full software-is, a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Canon MF236N printer. It is essential to install the correct driver to ensure your printer functions properly and to access all of its features.
The driver can be downloaded from the Canon website or included on the installation CD that came with the printer. The driver installation process may vary depending on your operating system, but typically involves downloading the driver, running the installer, and connecting your printer to your computer.
Canon imageclass MF236N scanner driver download
Canon imageCLASS MF236n scanner is, compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.9.5 and later versions
[ DOWNLOAD ]
You can download the scanner driver for Canon imageCLASS MF236n for any of the above operating systems from the Canon website.
You can download the scanner driver for Canon imageCLASS MF236n from the Canon website. Here are the steps to download the driver:
- Go to the Canon website at https://www.canon
- Click on “Support” located in the top menu.
- Under “Consumer & Home Office,” click on “Printers & Multifunction.”
- Select “imageCLASS” from the list of product series.
- Choose “imageCLASS MF236n” from the list of products.
- Scroll down to the “Drivers & Downloads” section and click on the “Select” button next to “Driver
- Version” to choose your operating system.
- Click on the “Download” button to start the download process.
Once the driver is downloaded, run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Canon mf236n driver install
To install the Canon MF236n driver, follow these steps:
- Visit the Canon Support website and search for the MF236n printer driver.
- Download the appropriate driver for your operating system.
- Once the download is complete, open the driver installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- Connect your Canon MF236n printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer and wait for it to be detected by your computer.
- If prompted, select the Canon MF236n printer as your default printer.
Your Canon MF236n printer should now be installed and ready to use.
Canon MF-236N specifications
Here are the specifications for the Canon MF236N:
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 24 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Statement, Executive, Postcard, Index Card
- Paper Types: Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Bond, Label, Envelope
- Paper Capacity: 250-sheet standard cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Automatic Document Feeder: 35-sheet capacity
- Duplex Printing: Automatic duplex printing
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Fax Resolution: Up to 400 x 400 dpi (ultra fine)
- Fax Memory: Up to 256 pages
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.4″ x 14.6″ x 14.2″
- Weight: 28.2 lbs.
These specifications may vary depending on the region or country where the printer is sold.