Canon i-sensys MF455DW drivers download for windows, mac os and linux-Canon i-SENSYS MF455DW is, a multifunctional printer that offers print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities. To use this printer, you will need to install the appropriate driver software on your computer or mobile device.
Canon i-sensys MF455DW printer driver download
Canon MF455dw printer drivers are available for download on the Canon website and are compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)
[ DOWNLOAD ]
To download the drivers, go to the Canon website, select your operating system, and then download the driver package for your Canon MF455dw printer.
Canon i-sensys MF455DW scan driver
The Canon i-SENSYS MF455DW scanner driver can be downloaded from the Canon website.
To download the driver, follow these steps:
- Go to the Canon website (https://www.canon.com/)
- Click on “Support” at the top of the page.
- In the search bar, type in “i-SENSYS MF455DW” and hit enter.
- Click on the “Drivers and Downloads” tab.
- Select your operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Scanner Driver” from the list of available downloads.
- Click “Download” and save the file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer to install the scanner driver.
Note: Make sure that the scanner is, properly connected to your computer before installing the driver.
Install canon print driver
To install the Canon print driver, follow these steps:
- Go to the Canon website and locate the driver for your printer model.
- Download the driver package for your operating system.
- Run the driver installer by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- During the installation process, you may be prompted to connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable. If so, connect the cable and turn on the printer.
- Once the driver is installed, you may need to restart your computer to complete the installation process.
- After your computer restarts, your Canon printer should be recognized and ready to use.
If you encounter any issues during the installation process or if the printer is, not working correctly after the installation, consult the user manual or contact Canon support for assistance.