Canon color imageclass Mf641cw driver for windows & mac os installer-Canon MF641CW driver is, a software application that enables your computer to communicate with the Canon imageCLASS MF641CW printer. It allows you to access and control the printer’s functions from your computer, such as printing, scanning, and copying.
To download the driver for the Canon MF641CW printer, you can visit the Canon support website and search for the driver using the printer model number. Once you have located the correct driver, you can download and install it on your computer to ensure that your printer and computer are properly connected and able to communicate with each other.
Canon color imageclass Mf641cw drivers free download
Canon MF641CW driver is, compatible with several operating systems, including:
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
[ DOWNLOAD ]
To ensure that your operating system is compatible with the Canon MF641CW driver, you can check the driver download page on the Canon support website for a list of supported operating systems.
You can download the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641CW driver for free from the Canon support website.
Here are the steps to download the driver:
- Go to the Canon support website: https://www.usa.canon.
- Enter “MF641CW” in the search box and click on the search icon.
- Click on the first result that appears, which should be the product page for the Canon Color imageCLASS MF641CW printer.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Drivers & Downloads” tab.
- Select your operating system from the dropdown menu and click on the “Select” button.
- Click on the “Drivers” tab to view the available drivers.
- Click on the “Download” button next to the driver you want to download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the driver on your computer.
Note: Make sure you download the correct driver for your operating system.
Here are the specifications for the Canon imageCLASS MF641CW:
Print speed: up to 18 pages per minute (ppm)
Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi with Image Refinement)
Duplex printing: automatic duplex printing (1-sided to 2-sided)
Scanner type: color contact image sensor (CIS)
Scan resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
Scan speed: up to 28 pages per minute (ppm)
Copy speed: up to 18 ppm
Copy resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
Duplex copying: manual duplex
Modem speed: 33.6 Kbps
Fax resolution: up to 400 x 400 dpi
Fax memory: up to 256 pages
Paper capacity: up to 150 sheets (standard), up to 200 sheets (maximum)
Media sizes: letter, legal, A4, A5, B5, statement, executive, postcard, index card, envelope (Com10, Monarch, DL, C5)
Media types: plain, heavy, recycled, color, label, envelope, postcard, bond, preprinted, glossy
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Infrastructure mode, WPS easy setup)
USB: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Mobile printing: Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print
16.9″ (W) x 16.5″ (D) x 16.5″ (H)
Weight: approximately 51.6 lbs
These are the basic specifications of the Canon imageCLASS MF641CW. Note that some specifications may vary depending on the specific model and region.