A Comprehensive Guide To The Brother DCP-L2550DW Printer full-Brother usually calls the DCP-L2550DW ($159.99) a copier. This black-and-white laser also prints and scans, but it didn’t fax—we’d call it a tri-function (print/copy/scan) all-in-one (AIO) printer.
By any name, it’s a valuable addition to a home or micro-office looking for a workday monolaser with good speed, a modest price and a wide range of connectivity, although it’s best suited for medium-print quality text printing.
Brother DCP-L2550DW Multi-Color Mono Laser Printer User Manual
Brother DCP-L2550DW Multi-Color Mono Laser Printer User Manual contains basic instructions to follow during installation and use. Before starting the device, you must read the user manual carefully. Follow all safety instructions and warnings and follow the recommendations given.
The User Guide is an integral part of all Brother products and must be given with the product when sold or given away. Adherence to the user manual is an essential condition to protect health and property during use, as well as to recognize the manufacturer’s responsibility for possible errors in connection with the warranty claim. Download the official Brother User Guide for instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
A Comprehensive Guide To The Brother DCP-L2550DW Printer Full
Get the complete Brother DCP-L2550DW Printer Reference Guide
[ DOWNLOAD ]
Brother DCP-L2550DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer Review
The compact and versatile multi-color Brother DCP-L2550DW multi-color laser printer is welcome both at home and in a small office. The all-in-one design makes it a great choice for offices with limited space as it can print, scan and copy in one device. The printing capabilities are also very good, with a maximum resolution of 2
00 x 600 dpi and a printing speed of up to 36 pages per minute. The printer can also handle documents up to 8.5 x 1″ using the 250-sheet input tray or the single-sheet manual feed slot.
The can scan and copy with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and 50-sheet ADF. In addition, an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi in the flatbed and 600 dpi in the ADF ensures that scans are detailed and sharp.
For ease of use, the DCP-L2550DW has a two-line monochrome LCD screen that enables a variety of direct printing and scanning options. In addition, it has Wi-Fi connectivity as well as standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet for completely wireless operation and support for direct printing from mobile devices.
Using laser technology with a resolution of 200 x 600 dpi, the DCP-L2550DW can quickly produce black and white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can work up to 36 pages per minute.
- Automatic two-sided printing is available.
- The’s 250-sheet input tray holds documents up to 8.5 x 1 inches, while the manual feed slot accommodates more specialized media ranging in size from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 1″.
- Output tray holds up to 100 sheets at a time When connected directly to a mobile phone via network or Wi-Fi, this printer has access to multiple print protocols including Apple AirPrint, Google
- Cloud Print, Brother iPrintandScan and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Printers and emulations include PCL 6 and BR-Script3, which support PostScript 3.
- Scanning The is available for document scanning with both an 8.5 x 11.7-inch flatbed and a 50-sheet ADF.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi optical resolution can be interpolated up to 19200 x 19200 dpi for highly detailed images.
- Scan to File, Image, Email, OCR, FTP or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Nuance PaperPort 1 SE with OCR for Windows is available for download for document management and optical character recognition.
- Copying can be done at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
- copies can be produced at speeds up to 36 cpm.
- Reduce/Enlarge can be set between 25% and 00% in 1% steps.
- copy options include compassion, N-in-one, multiple copies up to 99 and ID copy.
- Settings and status can be checked with a two-line monochrome liquid crystal display.
- The USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections are available in wired configurations, while Wi-Fi helps connect wirelessly to mobile devices or the network.
- The printer has a monthly usage of 15,000 pages and a recommended monthly usage of 2,000 pages.
- UPC: 0125026
- 9663 Boxed Brother DCP-L2550DW Multi-Color Mono Laser Printer.
- Starter black toner cartridge.
- power cord.
- Limited 1 Year Warranty.