Canon Lbp-3000 drivers for windows 10/11/8/7[32/64-bit]full download-LBP3000 is affordable, but with a multipurpose feeder just above the main paper tray, you can print envelopes and specialty media one sheet at a time. This feature is not found in color laser printers that cost more than four times his price for this black-and-white machine.
The integrated photoconductor drum and toner cartridge slide all the way into the printer when you lift the top cover. This is the only consumable that needs to be assembled to service the LBP3000.
There’s a small hinged cover on the right side of the back, revealing a USB 2.0 socket. This is the one connection provided by default, but you can also install an Ethernet network adapter if you prefer.
Canon LBP-3000 Drivers For Windows 64-Bit
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2016 (x64), Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2008 (x64), Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64).
Windows Server 2003 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (x64).
Download [Windows 64bit] LBP3000 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30): [ DOWNLOAD ]
Canon LBP-3000 Drivers For Windows 32-Bit
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
[Windows 32bit] LBP3000 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30): [ DOWNLOAD ]
Instructions Setup Up Download Driver Canon Lbp 3000 For Windows
- First, click the download link below and select Save.
- Then select Save As to save and download the selected driver file (or select Run/Open).
- When you save the driver, the files will be installed automatically.
- Then the downloaded .exe format file will be saved in the specified location.
- Finally, double-click the .exe file to expand it and automatically start the installation.
How to install Canon Lbp 3000 printer drivers and software
In order to use printers and scanners properly, you need to install working drivers and software on your computer.
Follow the steps below to install Canon drivers or software for your printer/scanner:
- First, download the driver or software and open the download link page above.
- Then put the Canon model in the box.
- Then click when the model appears below the box.
- Then enter the model number exactly as it appears on your printer.
- Then go to the next page of the model you found in the previous step. Then select the Software & Drivers button for your device.
- Also, if you are installing your printer for the first time, upgrading your computer’s operating system, or if your printer is unable to communicate with your computer, you should download the recommended driver to print.
- Then select the download button to the right of the software or driver file you want to download.
- In addition, downloading and installing the MP Driver or Full Driver & Software Package will help prepare your printer for printing and scanning.
- Also, the software list may vary depending on the printer. Then, after the download is complete, double-click the file in your download directory.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation on your printer.